Best Obstacle Course Trainer in San Jose
If you are considering or preparing to run an obstacle course like a spartan run, iron man, or a tough mudder then consider seeking assistance in you quest. Many of the top athletes rely on Obstacle course professional trainers who specialist in improving results. One of the Best Obstacle Course Trainer in San Jose is David Shekhtman. If you are looking to improve your obstacle course scores and times David can help you get there. David has mastered many of the toughest obstacle course runs in America and he can help you do the same. Check out some of the online videos and work outs that he developed through his journey to the to the toughest obstacles courses out there. His story will lead you through a journey which made him one of the Best Obstacle Course Trainer in San Jose. Become a member today and see how the elite do it.
Best ways to improve your obstacle course times
- Run up, run down, run slow, run fast
- Try outdoor circuit training
- Technique matters – so work on it
- Wear the right shoes and Get A Grip
- If the sun’s not out, don’t get the guns out
- Help your friends, help a stranger
- 7. Make sure you fuel up
- Get in the pool and practice your swimming
- Race Day guides
Top Obstacle Courses
Some of the top obstacle course.
- Swamp Dash & Bash Obstacle Course
- Rugged Maniac Obstacle Course
- Run For Your Lives Obstacle Course Race
- The Warrior Dash Obstacle Course
- Race The Reaper Obstacle Course
- MH Survival of the Fittest Obstacle Course
- Tough Mudder Obstacle Course
- Spartan Race Obstacle Course
Sometimes it takes that extra push from a peer or trainer to get you over the comfort level. Check out a few of David’s instructions and if you see what you are looking for schedule a personal training session.